How Can I Get Involved?
You don't have to be a member to help out in Hampstead Congregational Church. The links on this page give you several places where you can get involved over the year. All help is appreciated and needed throughout the year.
- Amazon Please use and share this link when purchasing on Amazon online.
- Sunday Fellowship Food if you are interested in baking something and getting coffee ready after service this link is for you
- Summer Music feeling like you inner artist needs a platform
- Sunday morning worship - A blend of traditional and contemporary with a special time for our children each week. Paid childcare provided in our nursery each week by Anna Salvo.
- Weekly Bible Study -- Friday mornings 10:00 - 11:30 at the home of Jane Conradsen (contact office for directions.) Everyone is welcome for this fall study of I Peter.
- Community wide Grief Support Group, every 2nd or 3rd Wednesday of the month, 10:30- noon. Everyone welcome once or every month.
- Youth Led Worship -- Offered every other month by our Discipleship Team and grades 6- 12. Pizza and games follow. Saturday night 5 PM. Call 603-329-6985 for the next worship date.
- NuDay Syria Packing Days -- We sort and help pack clothes, medical supplies and toysfor those affected by the ongoing war in Syria. Please check upcoming dates on the FB page.
- Food goods are collected each month for Sonshine Kitchen in Derry and St. Anne's Food Pantry in Hampstead. Please bring anytime and drop in sanctuary on Sunday or inside side hall weekdays (doors always open.)
- Periodic seasonal studies and gatherings (Lent/Advent/Summer.) Please see our FB page for announcement of topics/locations.