The Work is Well Underway!
We have met 43%
of our 3-year goal!
Preservation and repair work began in May 2022 with the scraping and painting of the building’s exterior,
and continued into the summer. Thank you to our generous donors who have already helped us reach
43% of our goal through pledges and contributions!
Projects Completed so Far:
• Scraping and painting of the sanctuary's exterior
• Removal and resurfacing of majority of Hadley Hall flooring
• New carpet in foyer and hallway outside bathrooms
• New floors in women’s and kid’s bathrooms
• New floor in kitchen
• Repair and restoration of steeple
• Repair/replacement of sanctuary windows
• Repair/replacement of front entry doors and millwork
A Picture Gallery of Progress!
After extensive scraping, the exterior of the sanctuary received two coats of fresh paint.
Using state-of-the-art diamond grinders, workers ground down the top layer of Hadley Hall’s concrete floor, leaving a highly-polished, easy-to-maintain surface.
We have new carpet in the foyer and hallway, as well as beautiful new floors in the kitchen and women's and kid's bathrooms!